Your customized bride trial begins from the moment you book your makeup and hair trial with Vicki
How Does It Work?
Once your trial is confirmed Vicki will email you information about what to expect and how to prepare for your booking including skin care and hair care tips.
You will then be invited to join a private Pinterest board created just for you where you can share your makeup and hair inspiration with Vicki through images.
You will then be offered a 15 minute online face to face consultation with Vicki. This is your opportunity to ask Vicki any additional questions you may have and discuss your makeup and hair options in more detail. Vicki will also provide you with pre-trial advice that will help make your experience a success.
What happens the day of the trial…
When you first meet Vicki in person this is when the real magic begins! Vicki’s objective is to help you envision what your wedding day beauty will look like so she takes the time to listen and get to know you, all the while providing helpful suggestions based on her many years of experience in the wedding industry. When you’re comfortable, she begins by discussing…
- skin care issues and skin care recommendations based on your age and skin type so that your skin will be in perfect condition for your big day
- eyebrow recommendations and guidance so that you can get your brows into shape or how to maintain them for your big day
- a full makeup and hair design based on your preferred wedding day look
- hair care and styling recommendations that you can apply to your everyday routine that will help prepare you for your wedding day
- a discussion on your bridesmaids and additional bridal party members that will also be having makeup and hair services on your wedding day so that Vicki can provide a first class service to everyone involved on your wedding day
How long will the trial last…
- 2 hours for your makeup or hair trial
- 3 hours for your makeup and hair trial
One important thing to note, when you choose Vicki for your bridal makeup and hair trial you are provided a superior service so you can relax because Vicki won’t be watching the clock! If your trial runs a little over the allotted agreed time frame, there will be no additional charges.
What happens after your bride trial is complete…
- Vicki prepares a detailed face chart before she leaves your home. This is used to ensure that you will look exactly the same on your wedding day as you do at your trial
- photos will be taken of your makeup and/or hair style to ensure your look photographs beautifully
- an agreement on a timeline for arrival and completion of services on your wedding day
- any adjustments or minor changes you would like after the trial will be noted in your file. This is to ensure everything runs smoothly on your big day.